Military-Grade BlackBelt™ Rugged Case Surface Pro X
As a member of the Designed for Surface program, we’ve worked closely with Microsoft to create the BlackBelt™ 2nd Degree Rugged Case for Surface™ Pro X. It features military-grade drop protection, full access to all ports and full use of the kickstand, and a two-year warranty. Other features include a self-adjusting hand strap that allows the device to lie flat, keyboard holder, TypeCover strap to help keep your keyboard protected and clean, and pen holder that conveniently secures and stores the Surface Slim Pen.
- Designed exclusively for Surface Pro and certified by Microsoft for the highest quality, form, fit, and function
- Military-grade MIL-STD-810G drop protection, which means this case is ready for anything
- Delivers full access to all ports and full use of the integrated Surface Pro X kickstand without having to remove the case
- Self-adjusting hand strap provides a firm grip when in use and stows when not in use, which allows the device to lie flat and stable
- Holder conveniently secures and stores Surface slim pen
- Keyboard holder and type cover strap secures the keyboard when in use and helps ensure that your keyboard stays protected and clean
- Two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington
- Government/TAA-compliant, for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations
Designed Exclusively for Surface Pro
Certified by Microsoft for the highest quality, form, fit, and function.
Military-Grade Drop Protection
MIL-STD-810G drop-tested means this case is ready for anything.
Full Access to All Ports and Integrated Surface Pro Kickstand
No need to remove the case.
Self-Adjusting Hand Strap
Hand strap provides a firm grip when in use and stows when not in use to allow the device to lie flat and stable.
Surface Slim Pen Holder
Conveniently secures and stores Surface Slim Pen.
Keyboard Holder and Type Cover Strap
Secures keyboard when in use and helps ensure that your keyboard stays protected and clean.
2 Year Warranty
Rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
For use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.