Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball with Scroll Ring
You Save: $20.00 (26%)
Experience first-in-class trackball innovation. The Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball provides an opportunity to experience ergonomist approved comfort, the superior control and precision benefits of a finger-operated trackball and a patented scroll ring –within the familiar shape of a mouse. Perfect for new trackball users, the sculpted mouse-like design provides all-day comfort, offers 5 programmable buttons for significant productivity gains, and three DPI settings for simple cursor control transitions. The premium laser tracking sensor and 40mm trackball allow users to navigate multiple monitors and large files with less desktop space and better precision and speed. Let your hand fuse with innovative comfort and control and preferred finger-controlled track and scroll.
- The high-quality laser tracking sensor, 40mm finger-operated trackball and a simple DPI switch provide smooth cursor control, optimal precision and easy cursor speed transitions
- The unique finger-operated scroll ring provides a more precise, intuitive and comfortable scrolling experience
- All-day comfort is provided through a sculpted mouse-like design to improve palm, wrist, forearm and shoulder position with less hand movement
- Experience the plug and play default settings or use KensingtonWorks™ software to set pointer and scrolling options and personalize 5 programmable buttons to tackle your common tasks with one touch
- Connects to Windows and macOS devices via a 2.4GHz nano receiver that stows inside the trackball when not in use, while the included USB-A to USB-C adapter works for laptops with limited or no USB-A ports
- Easily adjust the cursor speed to fit your needs by selecting the appropriate DPI level (400/400-800/800-1500)–lower DPI for precision editing and higher DPI for word processing or casual browsing
- Effortlessly remove the trackball with your finger or blunt side of a pen to clean dirt, grime and germs–and keep your trackball functioning smoothly
- Works for up to 14 months on a single AA battery (included) and the low-battery indicator light eliminates surprises (Battery life may vary based on usage)
Premium Precision & Control
Provides more accurate and smooth cursor control and allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Patented Scroll Ring
Provides unique comfort and control of a finger-operated scroll ring vs a thumb-operated scroll wheel.
Ergonomist Approved Design
Promotes proper wrist, arm and shoulder alignment to maximize comfort.
Plug & Play or Customize
A full-featured trackball that also allows users to customize the buttons to fit their needs.
Compatible with Windows and macOS via a 2.4GHz Nano receiver.
Triple DPI Switch
Allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Easily eject the trackball for simple cleaning.
Long Battery Life
Provides up to 14 months of usage without a battery change.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.