Pro Fit® Ergo Vertical Wired Trackball
Give your hand a healthy break. Upgrade to ergonomist-approved comfort and premium cursor control with Kensington’s Pro Fit® Ergo Vertical Wired Trackball. A 60° tilt angle promotes proper wrist, arm, and shoulder alignment to maximize comfort and minimize potential strains. This mouse-like vertical trackball is easy to learn and offers nine programmable buttons; plug-and-play ease with the ability to customize using KensingtonWorks software; and a unique, easy-to-clean design.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ergonomist-approved design promotes proper wrist, arm, and shoulder alignment to maximize comfort and minimize potential strains.
- Easy-to-use mouse-like shape reduces learning curve when transitioning from a mouse to a trackball.
- Provides more accurate and smooth cursor control, and allows you to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
- A secure wired connection means you’ll never worry about batteries or wireless interference.
- Use the plug-and-play default settings, or download KensingtonWorks software to set pointer and scrolling options and professionally customize nine buttons to tackle common tasks with one touch.
- Unique easy-to-clean design features a button to eject the trackball for easy cleaning.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.