WarmView™ Wellness Monitor Stand with Ceramic Heater
- Ergonomic design promotes a healthy posture and optimizes comfort for the neck and shoulders by elevating the monitor to an optimal viewing height.
- Kensington Patent-Pending Modular Design supports comfort and productivity by allowing you to swap the heater with a cooling desk fan (K55855WW/EU) or an air purifier (K55462WW/EU) to accommodate different seasons, environments, or personal preferences.
- Stylish and durable design fits well with either a home office or modern business environment and supports monitors and all-in-one PC's up to 27”.
- Portable 250W ceramic heater can be removed and used as a stand alone personal heater, providing fan-powered warmth for desk spaces up to 1. 1 square meters (12 square feet).
- Certified 10-point safety system includes auto shut-off, auto-off tip over switch, overheat protection, overcurrent protection, thermal cut-off fuse, 18-second cool-off fan, ul-94-v0 Certified fire-retardant plastic, cool-touch housing, and safety-proven PTC technology for a TÜV Certified personal heater.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.