Pro Fit® Left-Handed Ergo Wireless Mouse
Made especially for left-handers, the ergonomist-approved Pro Fit® Left-Handed Ergo Wireless Mouse is the right mouse for your left hand. Features include a 41º neutral grip, plug-and-play USB connectivity, six-button control, triple DPI settings (800, 1,200, 1,600), 128-bit AES encryption, KensingtonWorks™ customization, cross-platform compatibility, and a three-year warranty.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ergonomist-approved design with 41º inclined angle is made specifically for left-handers.
- Neutral “handshake” grip positions the hand for improved comfort.
- With plug-and-play USB connectivity, there’s no need for drivers or downloads. Just plug in the wireless receiver, and it works.
- Six buttons (forward, back, left, right, scroll/middle-click, and DPI) enhance navigation and productivity.
- Triple DPI settings (800, 1,200, 1,600) let you dial in the sensitivity and precision of your mouse cursor.
- 128-bit AES encryption delivers government-grade wireless security.
- Customize with KensingtonWorks™, our free downloadable software, for a personalized experience, with the ability to assign a variety of functions (including shortcuts) to the buttons, and adjust cursor and scrolling speed.
- Cross-platform compatibility works with Windows, MacOs, and ChromeOS.
- A three-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
Ergonomist-Approved Design with 41º Inclined Angle
Made specifically for left-handers.
“Handshake” grip positions the hand for improved comfort.
Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity
No need for drivers or downloads. Just plug in the wireless receiver, and it works.
Forward, back, left, right, scroll/middle-click, and DPI buttons enhance navigation and productivity.
Triple DPI Settings (800, 1,200, 1,600)
Let you dial in the sensitivity and precision of your mouse cursor.
128-Bit AES Encryption
Delivers government-grade wireless security.
Free downloadable software provides a personalized experience, giving you the ability to assign a variety of functions (including shortcuts) to the buttons, and adjust cursor and scrolling speed.
Works with Windows, MacOs, and ChromeOS.
Rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.