Pro Fit® Ergo TB550 Trackball
The Pro Fit® Ergo TB550 Trackball combines the feel of a wireless mouse with the convenience and accuracy of an advanced trackball. A sculpted ergonomic design with 45° tilt helps improve wrist and forearm alignment. The TB550 takes up less desk space than a conventional mouse and is more comfortable during extended use. Users can choose Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) and 2.4GHz wireless connection options for maximum flexibility. The TB550 offers seven programmable buttons and adds an enhanced 4D scroll wheel that provides intuitive four-direction scrolling. It also features long-life rechargeable battery, made of 51% recycled plastic, and patented ball ejection system for easy cleaning.
- A sculpted ergonomic design provides all-day comfort. The Pro Fit® Ergo TB550 features a unique 45° tilt that helps improve wrist and forearm alignment, and an enhanced 4D scroll wheel for an intuitive user experience.
- The Pro Fit® Ergo TB550 includes a choice of Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) and 2.4GHz wireless connection (2.4GHz nano receiver included).
- The Pro Fit® Ergo TB550’s rechargeable battery provides up to 4 months of battery life with a single charge via USB-C® port.
- The Pro Fit® Ergo TB550 is made with 70% post-consumer recycled ABS. 51% of overall plastic is recycled plastic.
- The Pro Fit® Ergo TB550’s unique, easy-to-clean design features a built-in trackball ejection button to effortlessly remove the trackball for cleaning when needed.
- A high-quality optical sensor accurately tracks the 34mm thumb-operated trackball, giving users smooth cursor control and optimal precision. The trackball features 4 switchable cursor speeds (400, 800, 1200, and 1600 DPI).
- Users will be up and running quickly thanks to Plug & Play Installation for simple setup. The TB550 can be personalized with free KensingtonWorks™ software to enhance productivity.
- The Pro Fit® Ergo TB550 includes government-grade 128-bit AES encryption for enhanced security to deter hackers from monitoring wireless connection and capturing sensitive information.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.