PowerPointer Presentation Remote with Virtual Laser
The PowerPointer Presentation Remote with virtual laser pointer is perfect for online meetings and presentations. There is no need to install any software to use features such as virtual laser pointer, marker pen, and black/white screen modes, as they are already built into Microsoft® PowerPoint®. Now everyone in the room and on the call can see the pointer, exactly as intended.
- Uses presenter features already built into PowerPoint®, such as digital laser pointer and pen. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 or later on Windows® and PowerPoint version 16.09 or later on macOS®. Adapter required for use with USB-C ports (not included).
- Virtual laser pointer and pen can be seen on multiple PowerPoint presentation screens simultaneously. It’s the ideal presentation tool for conference rooms and auditoriums with more than one display screen, or online meetings running PowerPoint with remote audiences using web meeting tools such as WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, Skype™, and join.me®.
- Intuitive controls include a larger concave forward button and smaller convex back button positioned next to each other as you would expect to find on a keyboard. This helps ensure that the buttons are easy to find simply by touch, even in a dark auditorium.
- No software required thanks to USB 3.0/2.0 plug-and-play simplicity. No downloads, installation, updates, or administrator rights/access required.
- Wireless receiver fits any USB 3.0/2.0 port and provides up to 49 feet (15m) of operating range, so you can wander the room, stage, or auditorium. Includes AES 128 encryption. For optimal wireless range, plug receiver directly into host presentation device (e.g. laptop, desktop PC).
- Rechargeable via the included Micro USB cable, so you never have to buy another battery. Just recharge and go. LED power level indicators let you know when it’s time to recharge.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.