MagPro™ Elite Privacy Screen for MacBook Pro 16"
You Save: $5.00 (8%)
The MagPro™ Elite Magnetic Privacy Screen for MacBook Pro 16" seamlessly attaches to the laptop’s magnetic frame, allowing the MacBook Pro to close completely and enter sleep mode — no need to remove. Screen protects monitor from scratches and damage, while providing privacy by limiting viewing angle to +/- 30°. Reduces harmful blue light by up to 22%, diminishes glare, and improves clarity. Reversible screen offers matte or glossy viewing options — magnets make it easy to detach and reattach. Includes anti-bacterial cleaning cloth and screen holder to protect from scratches while not in use.
- Privacy screen seamlessly and conveniently attaches to the MacBook Pro frame with magnets, avoids potentially damaging adhesives from being used, and eliminates any setup process
- Screen’s magnets help keep MacBook Pro closed so it can enter — and stay in — sleep mode with no need to remove after use
- Limited viewing angle narrows the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees, helping keep the information on your screen private and reducing the chances of a visual data breach in the office or in public
- Blue light reduction filters out harmful rays by up to 22%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting natural sleep patterns
- Low reflective coating reduces glare from outside light sources for improved viewing clarity
- With reversible viewing options, one side has a matte finish to reduce glare and fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the monitor. Magnets make it easy to detach and reattach
Seamless Magnetic Integration
Privacy screen conveniently attaches to the MacBook Pro frame with magnets. This avoids potentially damaging adhesives from being used, and eliminates any setup process.
Allows Laptop to Close and Enter Sleep Mode
Screen’s magnets help keep MacBook Pro closed so it can enter — and stay in — sleep mode. No need to remove.
Limits Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the screen to +/- 30 degrees, helping you keep the information on your screen private, and reducing the chances of a visual data breach, which is important in the office or in a public setting.
Blue Light Reduction
Filters out harmful rays by up to 22%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting natural sleep patterns.
Low Reflective Coating
Reduces glare from outside light sources for improved viewing clarity.
One side has a matte finish to reduce glare and fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the laptop. Magnets make it easy to detach and reattach.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.