Slim Combination Lock for Standard Slots
With today’s thinner laptops and tablets, a traditional cable lock head might be too thick, unevenly raising the device off its surface. The Slim Combination Laptop Lock is the strongest keyless locking solution that allows ultra-thin and 2-in-1 laptops with standard lock slots to lie flat and stable.
- Slim lock head won’t raise your ultra-thin or 2-in-1 laptop off its surface, allowing it to lie flat and stable
- Tough lock head and cable are independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, and other environmental conditions. Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts, and anchors to desks, tables and other attachment points.
- Unique lock engagement features expanding side “hooks” that grab the internal sides of the wedge lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft
- Pivot and rotate cable head featuring one-handed operation allows for easy and flexible connection and movement
- Resettable 4-wheel number code offers 10,000 possible combinations, selectable by the user. Free code registration through Register & Retrieve™ allows for quick, easy, and secure lookup if the combination is ever lost or forgotten.
- A two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks
Allows Ultra-Thin and 2-in-1 Laptops to Lie Flat and Stable
Slim lock head won’t raise your device off its surface.
Tough Lock Head and Cable
Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, and other environmental conditions. Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts, and anchors to desks, tables and other attachment points.
Unique Lock Engagement
Expanding side “hooks” grab the internal sides of the nano lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft.
Pivot and Rotate Cable Head Featuring One-Handed Operation
Allows for easy and flexible connection and movement.
Resettable 4-Wheel Number Code with Register & Retrieve
10,000 possible combinations, selectable by the user. Free code registration allows for quick, easy, and secure lookup if the combination is ever lost or forgotten.
2 Year Warranty
Rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.