H2000 USB-C Over-Ear Headset
For professionals who make and take calls all day long, Kensington's universal plug & play H2000 USB-C Headset delivers an immersive and focused experience, exceptional sound technology, and premium productivity features via an ergonomic over-ear design. The H2000 provides cooling-gel infused memory foam earpads with breathable heat transferring fabric for all-day comfort, noise-canceling microphones that suppress distracting sounds, LED indicators for “busy” and mute to reduce distractions, in-line music controls, and sidetone for a better call experience. Dynamic 40mm neodymium drivers deliver an exceptional audio experience for calls and music, and a long 6ft tangle-free nylon braided USB-C cable provides room to stand and stretch. The H2000 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—providing an integrated experience so you spend more time being productive.
- Works with popular calling applications (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and more) and operating systems (Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS)—so you can instantly connect, stay focused, and be productive.
- Over-ear design with cooling-gel infused memory foam earpads covered in breathable heat transferring fabric, adjustable leatherette headband, a rotating microphone (up to 270º) that can be worn on the right or left side, and rotating joints that allow the earcups to swivel up to 90º for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Passive noise cancellation (PNC) technology allows you to stay focused by blocking out surrounding noise, convenient flip-to-mute boom microphone supports quick muting needs, and built-in hearing protection shields your ears from sounds above 100dBA.
- Enhanced environmental noise-canceling (ENC) microphones suppress up to 90% of distracting sounds such as keyboard clicks and nearby voices so others can hear your voice clearly, sidetone confirms you are being heard, sound guidance confirms mute status, and dynamic 40mm neodymium drivers deliver an exceptional audio experience with wide band support—for calls and music.
- Quick access to the volume, play/pause, mute and integrated busy light buttons help you maximize productivity, while LED lights provide reassuring visual confirmation of your status so you can stay focused.
- Viewable from the sides of both earcups, LED indicators turn red when your microphone is activated, or when you toggle to busy via your in-line controls—to minimize colleague interruptions and maximize productivity.
- A long 6ft tangle-free nylon braided USB-C cable (with USB-C to USB-A dongle) provides the dependability of a wired connection and the freedom to stand and stretch during extended calls. Easily carry your headset in the flannel travel bag.
- Spend more time collaborating with Kensington’s unified video conferencing products and accessories—the most professional, personal, productive, and convenient way to Communicate like a Pro. 2-year limited warranty included.
Plug & Play
Works with popular calling applications and operating systems.
All-Day Ergonomic Comfort
Over-ear design, adjustable headband, cooling-gel earpads, rotating microphone, and swivel earcups.
Pro Noise Cancellation, Productivity, and Safety Features
Passive noise cancellation (PNC), flip-to-mute boom microphone, and built-in hearing protection.
Exceptional Sound Technology
Environmental noise-canceling (ENC) technology, sidetone, sound guidance, and 40mm drivers.
Pro In-Line Controller with LED Indicators
Quick access to volume, play/pause, mute, and busy buttons with lights for visual confirmation.
Visible Busy Lights
LED indicators turn red when your microphone is activated to minimize colleague interruptions.
6ft USB-C Cable & Travel Bag
Provides the freedom to stand and stretch during extended calls and easily carry your headset.
Professional Ecosystem & Warranty
Simplifies your video conferencing experience, provides trusted reliability, and a 2-year limited warranty.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.