Hi-Fi Headphones with Noise-Cancelling Mic
The Kensington Hi-Fi Headphones with Microphone is a durable headset that provides high-quality stereo sound, a microphone designed to support voice clarity, and best-in-class comfort features. Supporting common core learning standards, the headphones provide a max output of 94db for safe listening and the mic supports the latest audio-based classroom testing requirements. The Hi-Fi Headphones with Microphone is suitable for students, call centers, business professionals, and recreational gamers. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Chromebook for a simple plug and play experience.
- High-quality stereo sound is provided through powerful 40mm drivers with deep bass and a wide dynamic range to deliver an exceptional listening experience
- Best-in-class comfort – designed to fit heads of all ages, the adjustable headband is padded, the flexible boom-style microphone can be rotated up to 270 degrees, and the foam ear pads are wrapped in a soft leatherette cover to provide hours of comfortable use
- Noise-cancelling microphone uses passive resistance technology to filter out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity
- 6 Foot USB cord is the ideal length for learning environments and strong enough to stand up to heavy use
- Multi-device compatibility allows headphones to work with Windows, Mac and Chromebook devices
- Safe listening limit sets the maximum output to 94db to protect ears from hearing loss associated with excessively loud noise
High-Quality Stereo Sound
Powerful 40mm drivers with deep base and a wide dynamic range deliver an exceptional listening experience at an affordable price.
Designed to fit heads of all ages, the adjustable headband is padded, the flexible boom-style microphone can be rotated up to 270 degrees, and the foam ear pads are wrapped in a soft leatherette cover to provide hours of comfortable use.
Uses passive resistance technology to filter out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity.
6 Foot USB Cord
Offers the ideal length for learning environments and is strong enough to stand up to the heavy use requirements of K12 and call centers.
Works with Windows, Mac and Chromebook devices.
Safe Listening Limit
Sets the maximum output to 94db to protect ears from hearing loss associated with extended periods of excessively loud noise.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.