3-in-1 Keyed Laptop Lock
- One lock for any slot — fits standard, nano, or wedge-shaped laptop security slots, regardless of brand or generation, helping to “future-proof” your locking solution. Lock tips are easily changed; a tether keeps unused lock tips handy.
- 5mm keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest locks, so there’s only one keying system to manage. The smaller key opening helps thwart picking attempts
- Patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ technology resists tampering and offers peace-of-mind. 1.8m (6 ft.) cable with plastic sheath delivers cut and theft resistance.
- A special pivot and rotate hinge on the lock head allows flexible movement and easy key insertion
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s online key registration program, allows for quick, secure, and free key replacement if ever lost or stolen.
- Kensington locks are verified and tested. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance, and mechanical resilience
- A five-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.