PowerPointer Presentation Remote with Virtual Laser
The PowerPointer Presentation Remote with virtual laser pointer is perfect for online meetings and presentations. There is no need to install any software to use features such as virtual laser pointer, marker pen, and black/white screen modes, as they are already built into Microsoft® PowerPoint®. Now everyone in the room and on the call can see the pointer, exactly as intended.
- Uses presenter features already built into PowerPoint®, such as digital laser pointer and pen. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 or later on Windows® and PowerPoint version 16.09 or later on macOS®. Adapter required for use with USB-C ports (not included).
- Virtual laser pointer and pen can be seen on multiple PowerPoint presentation screens simultaneously. It’s the ideal presentation tool for conference rooms and auditoriums with more than one display screen, or online meetings running PowerPoint with remote audiences using web meeting tools such as WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, Skype™, and join.me®.
- Intuitive controls include a larger concave forward button and smaller convex back button positioned next to each other as you would expect to find on a keyboard. This helps ensure that the buttons are easy to find simply by touch, even in a dark auditorium.
- No software required thanks to USB 3.0/2.0 plug-and-play simplicity. No downloads, installation, updates, or administrator rights/access required.
- Wireless receiver fits any USB 3.0/2.0 port and provides up to 49 feet (15m) of operating range, so you can wander the room, stage, or auditorium. Includes AES 128 encryption. For optimal wireless range, plug receiver directly into host presentation device (e.g. laptop, desktop PC).
- Rechargeable via the included Micro USB cable, so you never have to buy another battery. Just recharge and go. LED power level indicators let you know when it’s time to recharge.