SA124 Privacy Screen for Surface Laptop Go
Designed exclusively for Surface in collaboration with Microsoft®, the SA124 Privacy Screen for Surface Laptop Go helps protect your privacy, without any mess or fuss. Easy to detach and reattach, the screen conveniently attaches to the Surface Laptop Go’s frame with pre-applied adhesive. Protects privacy by limiting viewing angle to +/- 30°, reducing the chances of a visual data breach. Blue light reduction filters out harmful rays by up to 30%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of interrupting sleep patterns. Touch enabled, so you can use the touch feature of your Surface Laptop Go just as you would without a privacy screen. Included cleaning cloth helps to keep the screen clean and dust-free. Two-year warranty.
- Designed exclusively for Surface, Kensington worked directly with Microsoft® to provide optimal fit, security, and protection for your Surface Laptop Go, so you can work with confidence.
- Seamless adhesive integration conveniently attaches to the Surface Laptop Go’s frame and eliminates any setup process.
- Limited viewing angle narrows the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees, helping keep the information on your screen private, reducing the chances of a visual data breach in the office or in public.
- Blue light reduction filters out harmful rays by up to 30%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of interrupting sleep patterns.
- Touch enabled, allowing you to use the touch feature of your Surface Laptop Go just as you would without a privacy screen.
- Included cleaning cloth helps to keep screen clean and dust-free.
- Two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.