H1000 USB-C On-Ear Headset
Kensington’s universal plug & play H1000 USB-C Headset delivers premium productivity, comfort, and durability for an advanced audio experience. With a noise-canceling microphone, LED indicators for “busy” and mute, sidetone for better call engagement, and in-line music controls, the H1000 is designed to enhance your audio experience. Powerful 40mm drivers deliver exceptional sound, and a long 6ft tangle-free nylon braided USB-C cable provides room to stand and stretch. The H1000 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—providing an integrated experience so you spend more time being productive.
- Works with popular calling applications (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and more) and operating systems (Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS).
- Lightweight ergonomic on-ear design with adjustable leatherette headband, comfortable earpads, a 270º rotating microphone that can be worn on the right or left side, and a comfortable secure fit.
- A directional noise-canceling (DNC) microphone suppresses distracting sounds such as keyboard clicks and nearby voices, sidetone confirms you are being heard, and 40mm drivers deliver an advanced audio experience with HD voice support.
- Quick access to the volume, play/pause, mute and integrated busy light buttons help you maximize productivity, while LED indicators provide reassuring visual confirmation of your status so you can stay focused.
- The LED indicator on the back of the microphone turns red when activated to minimize colleague interruptions and maximize productivity.
- A long 6ft tangle-free nylon braided USB-C cable provides the dependability of a wired connection and the freedom to stand and stretch during extended calls.
- Spend more time collaborating with Kensington’s unified video conferencing products and accessories—the most professional, personal, productive, and convenient way to Communicate like a Pro.
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the H1000 with a 2-year limited warranty.
Plug & Play
Works with popular calling applications and operating systems.
Ergonomic on-ear design, adjustable headband, comfortable earpads, and rotating microphone.
Advanced Sound Technology
A directional noise-canceling (DNC) microphone and 40mm drivers with HD voice support.
Pro In-Line Controls with LED Indicators
Quick access to volume, play/pause, mute, and busy buttons.
Integrated Busy Light
The LED indicator turns red when activated to minimize colleague interruptions.
6ft USB-C Cable
Provides the dependability of a wired connection and the freedom to stand during extended calls.
Professional Video Conferencing Ecosystem
Create a tailored setup by combining with other Kensington video conferencing accessories.
2-Year Limited Warranty
Trusted reliability with a 2-year limited warranty.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.