FIPS 201-compliant CAC reader supports class A, B, and C for secure access to the device and your network. ROM means data is never stored, so it can’t be compromised.
BlackBelt™ Rugged Case w/ CAC Reader for Surface Go & Go 2
Secure and protect your Surface Go, its data, and your network with the ultimate case — the BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated CAC Reader for Surface™ Go and Surface™ Go 2. Made in collaboration with Microsoft, it features a FIPS 201-compliant smart card reader, military-grade drop protection, a protective camera cover, openings for the kickstand, and all I/O ports — including USB-C pass-through to USB-A, cable lock compatibility, and TAA compliance.
- Integrated CAC reader is a FIPS 201-compliant, supporting class A, B, and C for secure access to the device and your network. ROM means data is never stored, so it can’t be compromised
- Government/TAA-compliant, for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations
- Military-grade drop protection is MIL-STD-810G drop-tested, which means this case is ready for anything
- Openings for the kickstand and all I/O ports — including USB-C pass-through to USB-A — allows use of the integrated kickstand and full access to all ports without removing the case
- Cable lock compatible, so the device and case can be secured with a Kensington cable lock — from the inventors of computer cable locks.
- Self-adjusting hand strap provides a firm grip when in use and stowes when not in use to allow device to lie flat and stable
- Keyboard holder secures the keyboard when in use. Type cover strap helps keep the keyboard protected and clean. Rear camera cover allows for use of camera and keeps lens protected when not in use. Pen holder and tether conveniently secure and store Surface pen.
- Designed and built in collaboration with Microsoft to work perfectly with Surface Go and Surface Go 2
Integrated CAC Reader with Read-Only Memory (ROM)
Designed in Collaboration with Microsoft
Designed and built to work perfectly with Surface Go and Surface Go 2.
Military-Grade Drop Protection
MIL-STD-810G drop-tested means this case is ready for anything.
Cable Lock Compatible
Can be secured with a Kensington keyed or combination lock — from the inventors of computer cable locks.
Silicone Hand Strap
Gain mobility with your device as you collaborate with colleagues around the office, in the field or business trips. Developed and designed to be integrated into your Surface Go/Surface Go 2 so that you can seamlessly share and keep a grip on your device.
Openings for the Kickstand and All I/O ports — Including USB-C Pass-Through to USB-A
Allows use of the integrated kickstand and full access to all ports without removing the case.
Self-Adjusting Hand Strap
Provides a firm grip when in use and stowes when not in use to allow device to lie flat and stable.
Keyboard Holder, Type Cover Strap, Rear Camera Cover, Pen Holder and Tether
Secures keyboard when in use, while the strap ensures that the keyboard stays protected and clean. Rear camera cover allows for use of camera and keeps lens protected when not in use. Pen holder and tether conveniently secure and store Surface pen.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.