OfficeAssist™ Auto Shredder A1300 Anti-Jam Cross Cut
The 130-sheet OfficeAssist™ Auto Feed Shredder A1300 Anti-Jam Cross Cut is the perfect auto feed shredder for smaller offices or departments. Features include patented auto feed, P-4 cross-cut shredding, a quiet motor with self-cleaning Intelligent Jam Clearance, 10-minute continuous run time, a 7-gallon/250-sheet bin with full indicator, and Intelligent Power Save.
- Patented auto feed lets you load up to 130 sheets of paper and walk away until shredding is complete
- Shreds staples, paper clips, and credit cards
- Ideal for confidential business documents, P-4 security rated cross-cut shredding turns paper into 5/32" X 1 37/64" pieces
- Quiet motor with self-cleaning Intelligent Jam Clearance reverses the blades to clear paper from the cutter when too much paper is inserted and upon job completion to help avoid time-consuming and frustrating paper jams
- Ten minute continuous run time lets you shred for up to 10 minutes before requiring a 30-minute cool down
- A 7-gallon/250-sheet bin allows for ample shredding before emptying and indicator lets you know when the bin is full
- Automatically switches to Intelligent Power Save when not in use (but still turned on) to save energy
Patented Auto Feed
Lets you load up to 130 sheets of paper and walk away until shredding is complete. Shreds staples, paper clips, and credit cards.
P-4 Security Rating
Cross-cut shredding turns paper into 5/32" X 1 37/64" pieces. Ideal for business confidential documents.
Quiet Motor with Self-Cleaning Intelligent Jam Clearance
Reverses the blades when too much paper is inserted and upon completing a job to clear paper from the cutter, helping avoid time-consuming and frustrating paper jams.
10-Minute Continuous Run Time
Shreds for up to 10 minutes before requiring 30 minutes of cool down.
7-Gallon/250-Sheet Bin with Full Indicator
Allows for ample shredding before emptying. An indicator lets you know when the bin is full.
Intelligent Power Save
Automatically switches to this mode when not in use (but still turned on) to save energy.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.