Combination Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go
Designed in collaboration with Microsoft®, the Combination Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go delivers uncompromised security. Non-invasive locking technology is supported by a secure carbon steel cable. From Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.
- Exclusively designed for Surface™ Pro [not compatible with Surface™ Pro X] and Surface™ Go to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement.
- Non-invasive locking technology delivers an easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the Surface Pro’s hardware warranty and aesthetics.
- The strong lock head is tested for torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, strength, and other environmental conditions, this lock head meets Kensington’s industry-leading standards for tamper resistance, reliability, and durability.
- Six foot (1.8m) plastic sheath-covered carbon steel cable resists tampering and offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-deterrence as thicker cables.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s free online program, provides quick, secure, code registration.
- With a two-year warranty, you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.