CoolView™ Wellness Monitor Stand with Desk Fan
- Ergonomic Design promotes a healthy posture and optimizes comfort for the neck and shoulders by elevating the monitor to an optimal viewing height.
- Dual-Fan Airflow System provides a gentle, wide and natural airflow with 2-speeds, optimal indirect blowing angles and low noise (<37dBA) – ideal for energy-efficient cool air circulation in your workspace.
- Steel Base offers stylish and durable support for monitors and all-in-one PC’s up to 27” (max load: 200 lbs).
- USB Powered Fan easily connects to a USB port on a docking station, laptop, power bank or mobile USB power adapter for a quick and easy setup.
- Portable Fan can be removed and used as a standalone desk fan in other spaces (7.6in x 3.6in x 3.2in) or (194mm x 92mm x 82mm).
- Cable Management System uses magnetic clips to keep cords organized for a tidier workspace.
- Kensington Modular Design supports comfort and productivity by allowing you to swap the cooling fan with an integrated heater or air purifier to accommodate different seasons, environments, or personal preferences.
Designed to improve employee wellness and increase productivity, the stand elevates the monitor to promote a healthy posture and optimize comfort for the neck and shoulders.
Dual-Fan Airflow System
Ideal for energy-efficient cool air circulation in your workspace, the integrated desk fan provides a gentle, wide and natural airflow with 2-speeds and optimal indirect blowing angles for a more comfortable workspace. In addition, cooling with a low decibel fan lowers noise distractions to promote productivity and well-being
Offers stylish look for the modern office and durable support for monitors and all-in-one PC’s up to 27” and a maximum load of 200 lbs.
USB Powered Fan
Easily connects to a USB port on a docking station, laptop, computer, power bank or mobile USB power adapter for a quick and easy setup.
Offering additional flexibility, the fan can be removed from the stand and used as a standalone desk fan in other spaces (7.6in x 3.6in x 3.2in) or (194mm x 92mm x 82mm).
Cable Management System
Two repositionable magnetic cable clips keep cords organized for a tidier workspace. The clips can be positioned anywhere on the frame of the monitor stand to keep the cables for your keyboard, mouse and other desktop accessories organized.
Kensington Modular Design
Support comfort and productivity by swapping the cooling fan with an integrated heater (Coming Soon: K55465NA) or air purifier (Coming Soon: K55462WW) to accommodate different seasons, environments, or personal preferences.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.