FreshView™Wellness Monitor Stand with Air Purifier
- Ergonomic Design promotes a healthy posture and optimizes comfort for the neck and shoulders by elevating the monitor to an optimal viewing height while also supporting environmental comfort for increased productivity.
- Steel Base offers stylish and durable support for monitors and all-in-one PC’s up to 27” (max load: 200lbs)
- 3-in-1 Air Purification System is ozone-free and uses a pre-filter with activated carbon and a HEPA 11 filter to remove 95% of common pollutants, including PM2.5, dust, particles, and VOC odors and gases caused by smoking, new construction, new furniture, pets and cooking (lasts up to 2000 hours; replacement kits available -K55463WW)
- USB Powered Unit easily connects to a USB port on a docking station, laptop, power bank or mobile power adapter for quiet (35/45 dBA) and energy-efficient workspace air purification
- Portable Air Purifier can be removed and used as a standalone air purifier (7.6in x 6.5in x 3.6in) or (194mm x 164.5mm x 92mm) in other personal spacesor cubicles up to 16 square feet 1.5 square meters
- Cable Management System uses magnetic clips to keep cords organized for a tidier workspace
- Kensington Patent-Pending Modular Design supports comfort and productivity by allowing you to swap the air purifier with other WellView family products that cool (K55855WW) or heat (K55465NA) to accommodate different seasons, environments, or personal preferences
Designed to improve employee wellness and increase productivity, the stand elevates the monitor to promote a healthy posture and optimize comfort for the neck and shoulders.
Offers stylish look for the modern office and durable support for monitors and all-in-one PC’s up to 27” and a maximum load of 200 lbs.
3-in-1 Air Purification System
Provides ozone-free advanced filtration using a pre-filter with activated carbon and a HEPA 11 filter to remove 95% of common pollutants, including PM2.5, dust, particles, and VOC odors and gases caused by smoking, new construction, new furniture, pets and cooking. The system is designed to last up to 2000 hours and cost-effective replacement kits are available (K55463WW).
USB Powered Unit
Easily connects to a USB port on a docking station, laptop, power bank or mobile power adapter for quiet (35/45 dBA) and energy-efficient workspace air purification.
Portable Air Purifier
Can be removed and used as a standalone air purifier (7.6in x 6.5in x 3.6in) or (194mm x 164.5mm x 92mm) in other personal spaces or cubicles up to 16 square feet.
Cable Management System
Two repositionable magnetic cable clips keep cords organized for a tidier workspace. The clips can be positioned anywhere on the frame of the monitor stand to keep the cables for your keyboard, mouse and other desktop accessories organized.
Kensington Patent-Pending Modular Design
Support comfort and productivity by swapping the air purifier with a cooling desk fan (K55855WW) or an integrated heater (K55465NA) to further accommodate different seasons, environments, or personal preferences.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.