Desktop PC & Peripheral Keyed Locking Kit
With a long high-carbon steel cable, anchor plate, and a Kensington keyed lock, the Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit has everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse. Even devices without a Kensington Security Slot can be secured..
- Hidden Pin™ technology ensures tubular locks cannot be picked offering the highest level of security
- Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot
- Everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse
- Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse
- Multi-stranded 2400mm long, 5.3mm thick high-carbon aircraft-grade steel cable with carbon tempered steel core*
- 3M VHB industrial adhesive tape on stick on anchor for non-Kensington Security Slot equipped peripherals - 1 square inch (645mm x 645mm)
- Two keys supplied
- Custom keyed options available ideal for offices, labs and libraries*
- Online key code Register & Retrieve replacement service
- Supplied with stamped steel and plated K-slot adapters (2) and cable trap (1)
Hidden Pin Technology
Ensures lock cannot be picked, offering a high level of security so your desktop computer and accessories stay safe from theft.
The anchor plate adheres to a flat surface and is designed to secure a device that does not have a Kensington Security Slot, the 2 adapters secure devices with a Kensington Security Slot and the cable trap secures your wired keyboard and mouse.
Made of engineered carbon steel, it offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance of much thicker cables while providing easier mobility.