- Our SD7000 Surface Pro docking station was designed exclusively for Microsoft Surface Pro 7, 6, 5 and 4 using Windows 10
- Comfortably position the surface Pro in one of two positions -- upright as a display, or lay it at a perfect drafting table angle for painting, drawing, or editing photos.
- Easily connect to different external monitor setups with output options for HDMI and DisplayPort multi-mode (one 4K monitor at 3840X2160@60Hz or two 4K monitors at 3840x2160@30Hz).
- Charges your Surface Pro and extends the desktop productivity capabilities via the Surface connector, 4 USB 3.0 Ports (up to 5Gbps, 5V/0.9a); 1 USB-C port for data synchronization (up to 5Gbps data only, 5V/3a); Gigabit Ethernet port
- Secure the dock to a desk, table or any fixed structure via the Kensington Lock slot (T-Bar lock sold separately, see part #K65035AM); You can also secure the dock AND your Surface Pro with the optional lock module (part #K62918WW sold separately); see video to the left to see how the dock and locks operate
I am delighted.