SD1650P USB-C Single 4K Portable Docking Station with 100W Power Pass-Through
The perfect compact mobile dock, the SD1650P USB-C Single 4K Portable Docking Station with 100W Power Pass-Through - Win/Mac/Chrome/iOS/Android delivers 100W of pass-through power, single 4K (HDMI @ 30Hz) or 1080p (VGA Full HD @ 60Hz) video; and six ports for productivity on the go, including 5Gbps speeds via two USB-A 3.2 Gen1 ports, and a USB-C 3.2 Gen1 port; and a 1Gbps Ethernet port. Supports USB-C iPads and Samsung DeX, for a computer-like experience from Samsung Galaxy, Note, and Tab devices. Includes cable storage clips for the included 11-inch (27.9cm) cable, and a three-year warranty for the peace of mind knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
- Best For: Highly mobile USB-C devices, requiring additional ports for accessories, as well as monitors and projectors that support up to 4K
- Connection Technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (100W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.13 or above, Windows 7 or above, iPad OS 13.4 or above, Android OS 9 or later
- # of Monitors Supported: 1
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI v2.0 and 1 x HD VGA
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single monitor: HDMI UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz OR VGA Full HD 2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz
- Plug and Play: Plug and play installation without the need for drivers or downloads (macOS and Windows 7 require a one-time driver download)
- System Requirements: Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C
- Warranty: 3 Years
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.