SD2500T Thunderbolt™3 and USB-C Dual 4K Hybrid Nano Dock
The SD2500T Thunderbolt™ 3 and USB-C Dual 4K Hybrid Nano Dock with 60W PD - Win/Mac is the perfect, ultra-compact, full-featured Thunderbolt 3 laptop docking station. Features include universal compatibility, Single 8K or Dual 4K video output, 60W power delivery, UHS II SD 4.0 card readers, free Kensington DockWorks™ software, and a three-year warranty. It’s the ideal laptop docking station for a productive workplace.
- Best For: Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Laptops and Monitors that support Single 8K or Dual 4K
- Connection Technology: Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C (cross platform compatibility)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 10 and macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: Dual DisplayPort v1.4
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Thunderbolt 3 - Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz via two DisplayPort v1.4 ports / USB-C Alt Mode - Single 4K 60Hz or Dual 4K @ 30Hz for HBR3 laptops; or Single 4K 30Hz or Dual 1080p @ 60Hz for HBR2 laptops
- Plug & Play: Plug and play installation, though installation of Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington docking station
- System Requirements: Compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C ports supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode. Supports up to 40Gbps total bandwidth for Thunderbolt 3 laptops, and up to 10Gbps for USB-C laptops
- : Apple M1 - While this docking station will work with the M1 MacBook, only a single video output is supported. For multi-monitor support on your M1 MacBook, see our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations (e.g.: SD4700P, SD4750P, SD4780P or SD4900P)
- Warranty: 3 Years
With our smallest form factor yet, this universally compatible Intel-certified nano hybrid laptop docking station is the ultimate plug-and-play solution for Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C laptops running macOS or Windows. Now compatible with Thunderbolt 4 laptops at Thunderbolt 3 features.
Thunderbolt™ 3 Technology
Allows users to transfer up to 40Gbps of data, video, and audio (10Gbps for USBC Gen2 laptops and 5Gbps for USB-C Gen1 laptops) using the included 0.8m (2.6 ft.) Thunderbolt 3 cable, for a quick and powerful plug-and-play experience.
Single 8K or Dual 4K Video Output for Thunderbolt 3-Enabled Devices*
Extend visual productivity with the crisp resolution, contrast, and color depth of Ultra HD (Single 8K 30Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz) via two DisplayPort v1.4 ports. USB-C laptops must support DisplayPort Alt Mode. *For USB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode devices, a maximum resolution of Single 4K @ 60Hz or Dual 4K @ 30Hz is supported for HBR3 laptops or Single 4K 30Hz or Dual 1080p @ 60Hz is supported for HBR2 laptops (Dual monitors are for devices that support MST).
60W Power Delivery
Quickly and simply charge any Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C* enabled laptop and USB accessories using the Thunderbolt 3 connection. *USB-C laptops must support Power Delivery.
Productive Desktop Setup
One USB-C 3.2 Gen2 port (up to 10Gbps with 5V/1.5A charging), three USB-A ports [2 Gen2@10Gbps on the front (one with 5V/1.5A charging) and one Gen1@5Gbps port on the rear of the dock supporting 5V/0.9A], one Gigabit Ethernet port, and one audio combo jack.
UHS II SD 4.0 Card Readers
Transfer files at ultra-fast speeds using the built-in SD and Micro SD card readers.
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software and Three-Year Warranty
DockWorks™ WiFi Auto-Switch guarantees the fastest, most reliable internet connection; while MAC Address ID Pass-Through and Reset, and Device Connection Monitoring give IT managers maximum network monitoring and visibility. A three-year warranty lets you rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.