SD2600T Thunderbolt™ 4 Dual 4K Nano Docking Station
You Save: $20.00 (11%)
If you want all the power of Thunderbolt™ 4 in the smallest form factor possible, the SD2600T Thunderbolt™ 4 Dual 4K Nano Docking Station – 65W PD – Win/Mac has you covered. Our 65W Power Delivery solution offers fixed power, which ensures you’ll always get up to 65 watts of power delivery to your laptop, no matter what you have connected to the dock. Other solutions may offer more power delivery, but depending on what you have connected to the dock before the laptop, you might actually get much less power to the laptop. With four Thunderbolt 4 ports and a USB-A port capable of 1.5A charging, this compact, space-saving docking station will help you get more work done while future proofing your setup. Free Kensington DockWorks™ software and a three year warranty from Kensington.
- Best For: Thunderbolt™ 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB4, and USB-C devices running Windows (10 or later), macOS (11 or later) or Chrome OS (91 or later)
- Connection Technology: Thunderbolt 4
- Power Delivery: 65W
- Compatibility: Windows 10 or later, macOS 11 or later, Chrome OS 91 or later
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: USB-C (Thunderbolt 4)
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Up to Single 8K @60Hz with DSC enabled or Dual 4K @60Hz video output for Thunderbolt 4-enabled Windows host devices. For other host device resolutions, please see our manual or product sheet.
- Plug and Play: Plug and play installation, though installation of Kensington DockWorks software* is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington docking station. * Because this dock does not have an ethernet port, in order to use DockWorks software connect the dock with Kensington's CA1100E USB-C to Ethernet Adapter (K33475WW), sold separately.
- System Requirements: Driverless — no firmware or software required for setup
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.