SmartFit® Ergo Single Extended Monitor Arm
- The SmartFit® system makes finding the right height for maximum comfort as easy as 1-2-3. Simply match your hand size to the color on the provided chart, set the height to your color, and you're done.
- Wide adjustment range delivers ±90° swivel, ±180° rotation (for landscape or portrait orientation), and ±45° monitor tilt adjustment for ergonomic comfort.
- Extendable arm lets you easily adjust the monitor’s distance (up to 399mm/15.7").
- Included C-clamp and grommet fastener are made of durable steel and aluminum, require less desk space to attach, are easy to install, and won’t damage or mark your desk or table.
- Quick-release VESA 75/100 mounting plate accommodates monitors up to 34" and 8kg/17.6lbs.
- Cable management system eliminates cable clutter for a cleaner desktop.
With SmartFit®, finding the right height for maximum comfort is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply match your hand size to the color on the provided chart, set the height to your color, and you're done.
Wide Adjustment Range
Delivers ±90° swivel, ±180° rotation (for landscape or portrait orientation), and ±45° monitor tilt adjustment for ergonomic comfort.
Lets you easily adjust the monitor’s distance (up to 399mm/15.7").
C-Clamp and Grommet Fastener Included
Durable steel and aluminum construction, requires less desk space to attach, is easy to install, and won’t damage or mark desk or table.
Quick-Release VESA 75/100 Mounting Plate
Accommodates monitors up to 34" and 8kg/17.6lbs.
Cable Management System
Eliminates cable clutter for a cleaner desktop.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.