Stay-On Case for 14” Chromebooks & Laptops
Get professional-grade protection and durability with the Chromebooks & Laptops. Made to handle the use and abuse of a K–12 environment, the water-resistant case features shock-absorbing foam bumpers that hold the Chromebook tight and protect it from damage; an always-on design that opens 180-degrees, so students can leave the case on while they work; non-slip feet to keep the case from sliding or shifting while working; ventilation channels to ensure proper air flow and prevent overheating; a hand strap and detachable shoulder strap; and easy-to-grip paracord zipper pulls.
- Tough, water-resistant shell resists spills and tears.
- EVA foam bumpers hold the Chromebook tight, provide shock-absorption, and protect from drops, bumps, bangs, impacts, scratches, and more.
- Clamshell stay-on design opens 180-degrees, so students can leave the case on while they work.
- Non-slip rubber feet keep the case from sliding or shifting while working.
- Ventilation channels ensure proper air flow and prevent overheating.
- Hand strap and detachable shoulder strap provide easy and secure carrying options.
- Paracord zip pulls are durable and easy for smaller hands to grasp.
- Transparent ID holder makes identification easy.
- Slim and compact design easily fits into a backpack or Kensington Charging Case.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.