VeriMark™ Desktop Fingerprint Key
With support for the latest in biometric technology, the VeriMark™ Desktop Fingerprint Key puts business-class desktop security at your fingertips. Ideal for enterprise PC deployment, the VeriMark™ Desktop Fingerprint Key is FIDO U2F Certified, and FIDO2 WebAuthn compatible. Windows Hello certified (includes Windows Hello for Business) for seamless integration. Also compatible with additional Microsoft services including Office365, Azure, Outlook, and many more.
- FIDO U2F certified, and FIDO2 WebAuthn compatible for expanded authentication options, including strong single-factor (passwordless), dual, multi-factor, and Tap-and-Go support across major browsers (for services leveraging the older FIDO U2F standard, instead of using biometric authentication, Tap-and-Go allows the user to simply place their finger on the VeriMark Desktop Fingerprint Key to enable a security token experience). Supports up to 10 fingerprints. We encourage you to view our listing of services under the support section (kensington.com/software/verimark-setup) of our site, to ensure you receive the best possible experience.
- Encrypted end-to-end security with Match-in-Sensor™ Fingerprint Technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability with anti-spoofing technology. Exceeds industry standards for false rejection rate (FRR 2%) and false acceptance rate (FAR 0.001%).
- Windows Hello certified (includes Windows Hello for Business) for seamless integration. Also compatible with additional Microsoft services including Office365, Azure, Outlook, and many more.
- Long (3.9 ft./1.2m) USB cable provides the flexibility to be placed virtually anywhere on or near the desktop.
- Can be used to support cybersecurity measures consistent with (but not limited to) such privacy laws and regulations as GDPR, BIPA, and CCPA. TAA-compliant, so it’s ready for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations.
- Two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.