Pro Fit® Ergonomic Wireless Mid-Size Mouse
We’ve designed a mouse that not only fits your hand, but also your style sensibilities. The ergonomic right-handed design provides hours of comfort, and it’s easy on the eyes, too. The Pro Fit® Mid-Size Wireless Mouse is built to deliver years of service backed by a 3 year warranty. Perfect for desktop and mobile users alike, the Pro Fit® Mid-Size Wireless Mouse has a nano receiver that operates 2.4 GHz to reduce interference in crowded office environments. The receiver is so small you can leave it in your computer, or slide it in the Pro Fit’s built-in receiver storage compartment.
- Ergonomic mid-size design matches natural hand curvature maximizing comfort during prolonged use
- Soft rubber panels and contoured buttons maintain comfort and grip
- High definition optical sensor (800, 1200, 1600 dpi) delivers smooth cursor control and precise tracking
- Secure 2.4Ghz wireless technology reduces risk of interference and is ideal for clutter-free office environments
- Clickable scroll wheel ideal for speeding through documents
- Back and forward web browser navigation reduces time required to complete web browser tasks
- Nano Wireless USB receiver stores inside mouse battery compartment when travelling, ideal for mobile professionals
- Reliable Plug & Play operation with USB connection for Windows and Chrome OS
- Professional black and blue corporate finish complements Pro Fit® keyboards
- Low battery indicator, to show when batteries need to be replaced
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.
|Best For||Desktop PCs, Laptops||Color||Black|
|Compatibility||Vista, Windows 7, XP, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS X 10.11, macOS 10.10 or above, Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.9||Connectivity||2.4GHz USB Receiver, Wireless|
|Controls||Scrollwheel, Navigation Buttons, DPI Adjustment||DPI||800, 1200, 1600|
|Warranty||3 Years||Packaging Depth||5.3 IN|
|Packaging Width||3.1 IN||Packaging Height||8.1 IN|
|Packaging Weight||0.35 LBS|