Mac Pro® and Pro Display XDR® Locking Kit
Now there’s an elegant way to secure your Mac Pro and Pro Display XDR. The Mac Pro and Pro Display XDR Locking Kit perfectly complements the Apple design aesthetic, without the use of tools or modifications to the equipment. This easy-to-install ingenious solution uses the honeycomb plate on the chassis of the device as the anchor point. Includes 8 ft. carbon steel cable and lock. TAA-compliant.
- An elegant locking solution that perfectly complements Mac Pro and Pro Display XDR.
- Easily attaches — no tools or modifications necessary.
- Lock modules can be used together or individually, for more flexible use.
- Eight-foot carbon steel cable with plastic sheath delivers cut and theft resistance.
- Kensington locks are verified and tested. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance, and mechanical resilience.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s online registration program, allows for quick, secure, and free key replacement.
- A five-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
- TAA-compliant, so it’s ready for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations.
Elegant Locking Solution
Perfectly complements Mac Pro and Pro Display XDR.
No tools or modifications necessary.
Lock modules can be used together or individually.
Carbon Steel Cable
Eight-foot cable with plastic sheath delivers cut and theft resistance.
Verified and Tested
Each Kensington lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance, and mechanical resilience.
Kensington’s online registration program that allows for quick, secure, and free key replacement.
Rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
Ready for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.