H3000 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headset
Tailored to meet the demanding needs of today's office and remote working environments, Kensington's H3000 Bluetooth Headset delivers an immersive and focused experience, the wireless freedom to roam, and superior sound technology. Cooling-gel infused memory foam earpads with heat transferring fabric provide all-day comfort, AI-powered environmental noise-canceling technology suppresses distracting background sounds, LED indicators confirm status and reduce interruptions, music controls with call detection technology simplify transitions, and sidetone provides better call engagement. Dynamic 40mm neodymium drivers, the Engineered for Intel® Evo™ Laptops H3000 is optimized to get the most from Intel Evo devices and delivers a superior audio experience for calls and music, and the long-life battery with Rapid Charge Technology keeps the headset functioning while it charges. The H3000 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—providing an integrated experience so you spend more time being productive.
- Engineered for Intel® Evo™ Laptops: The Engineered for Intel® Evo™ laptop accessory program meets strict Intel requirements that provide great experiences that include seamless connectivity and reliability to solidify the best overall experience when paired with Intel® Evo™ laptops.
- Works with popular calling applications (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and more), operating systems (Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS), mobile devices (iOS and Android), and voice assistants (Siri and Google Assistant).
- Uses multi-point Bluetooth 5.2 technology to pair with up to 8 devices (with two active at one time).
- Provides 60+ hours for music and 40+ hours for calls.* Rapid Charge Technology provides 8 hours of use after only 15 minutes of charging, allows you to use your headset while connected to power, and provides a full battery after 90 minutes--allowing you to stay productive all day long.**With busy lights off; Battery life varies by use case.
- Over-ear design with cooling-gel infused memory foam earpads covered in breathable heat transferring fabric, adjustable leatherette headband, a rotating microphone (up to 270°) that can be worn on the right or left side, and rotating joints that allow the earcups to swivel up to 90° for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Passive noise cancellation (PNC) technology allows you to stay focused by blocking out surrounding noise, convenient flip-to-mute boom microphone supports quick muting needs, and built-in hearing protection shields your ears from sounds above 100dBA.
- AI-powered environmental noise-canceling (ENC) microphone technology suppresses up to 90% of distracting sounds such as keyboard clicks, printers, and nearby voices so others can hear your voice clearly, sidetone confirms you are being heard, voice guidance confirms mute status, and dynamic 40mm neodymium drivers deliver a superior audio experience with HD voice support—for calls and music.
- Quick access to volume, play/pause, and busy buttons help you maximize productivity. LED lights provide visual confirmation from both earcups of your status so you can stay focused and minimize colleague interruptions.
- Built to accommodate busy professionals, the H3000 allows you to roam up to 30m* from the desk—and includes one USB-C with USB-A adapter, a USB-C charging cable, and a premium hard case to protect your headset when traveling.**Your connected device must be within your line of sight. Wireless range may vary based on users and computing conditions.
- Spend more time collaborating with Kensington’s unified video conferencing products and accessories—the most professional, personal, productive, and convenient way to Communicate like a Pro. 2-year limited warranty included.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.