SmartFit® Clamp-On Keyboard Drawer
You Save: $10.00 (17%)
- Sturdy easy-to-install metal clamps require no tools or installation expense and install in minutes Fits desks up to 1 5" (4 cm) thick for solid stable comfort
- Smooth-moving rail with ample clearance accommodates everything from slim to mechanical to gaming keyboards standard and vertical mice and trackballs No need to mount a slider under the desk
- C-clamp design won’t damage or mark desk or table surface
- With SmartFit finding the right height adjustment for maximum comfort is as easy as 1-2-3 Simply match your hand size to the color on the provided chart set the height to your color (3 9"/10 cm 4 7"/12 cm or 5 5"/14 cm) and you’re done
- TAA-compliant so it supports U S Federal Government purchasing protocols
Sturdy, Easy-to-Install Metal Clamps
No tools or installation expense required, installs in minutes. Fits desks up to 1.5" (4 cm) thick for solid, stable comfort.
Smooth-Moving Rail with Ample Clearance
Accommodates everything from slim to mechanical and gaming keyboards, as well as standard mice, vertical mice, and trackballs. Eliminates the need to mount a slider under the desktop.
Won’t Damage Desk Surface
C-clamp design won’t damage or mark desk or table.
Makes finding the right height adjustment for maximum comfort as easy as 1-2-3. Simply match your hand size to the color on the provided chart, set the height to your color, and you’re done.
Supports U.S. Federal Government purchasing protocols.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.