N17 Portable Keyed Lock for Wedge-Shaped Slots
- Tough lock head that fits seamlessly into the latest Dell laptops and tablets with a wedge-shaped lock slot
- Expanding side “hooks” grab the internal sides of the wedge-shaped lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft.
- Hidden Pin™ Technology is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, all part of our robust custom key-management solutions that include Master Keyed (K66645M), Supervisor Keyed (K66645S) and Like Keyed (K66645L) options.
- Self-Coiling Steel Cable resists and deters cutting attempts.
- Pivot & Rotate Cable provides superior device engagement.
- Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement.
Tough Lock Head
Offering security for devices built with the wedge-shaped lock slot, the 10mm lock head provides trusted protection that only Kensington can provide. The lock head fits slim devices securely while allowing them to remain in complete contact with flat surfaces.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the N17 Portable Keyed Lock delivers protection with flexibility.
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 2.3m (7.5ft) of cable that can shrink down to 4 inches for easy packing.
Pivot & Rotate Cable
Fully rotating cable creates greater freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.