Portable Keyed Cable Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go
Designed in partnership with Microsoft, the Portable Keyed Cable Lock secures Surface Pro & Surface Go devices with the same quality and strength that has made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™ for more than 25 years. Developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, the Keyed Cable Lock for Surface Pro & Surface Go provides next generation security for Microsoft Surface Pro & Surface Go devices.
- Not compatible with Surface Pro 8.
- Exclusively designed for Surface™ Pro [not compatible with Surface™ Pro X] and Surface™ Go to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement.
- Non-invasive Locking Technology attaches to the Microsoft Surface Pro & Surface Go kickstand without modification and preserves the Surface Pro & Go hardware warranty
- Strong Lock Head meets Kensington’s industry-leading standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability
- Hidden Pin™ Technology is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick, all part of our robust 5mm custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K66643M) and Supervisor Keyed (K66643S) options
- Self-Coiling Steel Cable stretches up to 7.5 feet (2.3m) or shrinks down to 4 inches for easy packing and resists and deters cutting attempts
- Verified and Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
Exclusively Designed for Surface
Kensington worked directly with Microsoft® to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement so you can secure your Surface™ Pro and Surface™ Go with confidence.
Non-invasive Locking Technology
Attaching without the need for any tools or glue-on pieces, the lock quickly and easily connects and disconnects from the kickstand of the Surface Pro & Surface Go. The non-invasive locking technology is supported by anti-scratch protection to secure the device without impacting the aesthetics of a Surface Pro & Surface Go or impacting its hardware warranty.
Strong Lock Head
Offering uncompromised security for Microsoft Surface Pro & Surface Go, the 10mm Lock Head provides trusted protection that only Kensington can deliver.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the Portable Keyed Cable Lock delivers protection with flexibility.
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 2.3m (7.5ft) of cable that can shrink down to 4 inches for easy packing and better mobility.
Verified and Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.