SD4810P USB-C® 5Gbps Triple Video Driverless Dock
Ideal for professionals seeking to enhance productivity in mixed technology environments, the SD4810P USB-C® Triple Video Driverless Dock is an affordable and flexible feature rich plug-and-play solution that offers compatibility with various video technologies and supports both USB-C and DC Power Delivery. Providing a true plug-and-play experience with no drivers or downloads required, the SD4810P works with Windows 10 or above, and delivers pass-through power to USB-C, Thunderbolt™ 3, Thunderbolt™ 4, and USB4 devices. Easily accommodating most setups, the 11-in-1 design supports up to three external monitors via DP++, HDMI®, and VGA, and provides five USB ports, a combo audio port, and a Gigabit Ethernet port—for a flexible, productive, and affordable docking solution.
- Best For: USB-C® Windows laptops supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery, and setups with DP++, HDMI®, and VGA monitors
- Connection Technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- Power Delivery: 85W
- Compatibility: Windows 10 or later
- # of Monitors Supported: 3
- Video Ports: DP++, HDMI®, and VGA
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Triple with one monitor supporting 1080p @ 60Hz and two supporting 720p @ 60Hz
- Plug and Play: Plug and play installation, though installation of Kensington DockWorks™ software is recommended for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington docking station
- System Requirements: Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB-C
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.