MagPro™ Magnetic Privacy Screens for Laptops
You Save: $10.00 (21%)
The patented MagPro™ 12.5" (16:9) Laptop Privacy Screen with Magnetic Strip offers best-in-class privacy protection. It can be attached and removed quickly and easily, while allowing your laptop to close and enter sleep mode without removing. An excellent solution for slim bezel or edge-to-edge displays. Screen protects monitor from scratches and damage, while providing privacy by limiting viewing angle to +/- 30°. Reduces harmful blue light by up to 22%, diminishes glare, and improves clarity. Reversible for matte or glossy viewing options. Includes cleaning cloth and protective case to help prevent scratches when not in use. TAA-compliant.
- Patented design includes a slim magnetic strip, allowing for quick and easy attachment and removal of privacy screen, while allowing your laptop to close and enter sleep mode without removing
- Allows for unobstructed viewing, making it an excellent solution for slim bezel or edge-to-edge displays
- Limited viewing angle narrows the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees, helping keep the information on your screen private and reducing the chances of a visual data breach in the office or in public
- Blue light reduction filters out harmful rays by up to 22%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of interrupting sleep patterns, while low reflective coating reduces glare for improved clarity
- With reversible viewing options, one side has a matte finish to maximize glare reduction and reduce traces of fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the monitor
- The MagPro™ 12.5" (16:9) Laptop Privacy Screen with Magnetic Strip is TAA-compliant, supporting federal government purchasing protocols
Slim magnetic strip allows for quick and easy attachment and removal of privacy screen, while allowing your laptop to close and enter sleep mode without removing.
Excellent Solution for Slim Bezel or Edge-to-Edge Displays
Unique design allows for unobstructed viewing.
Limits Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the screen to +/- 30 degrees, helping you keep the information on your screen private, and reducing the chances of a visual data breach, which is important in the office or in a public setting.
Blue Light Reduction and Low Reflective Coating
Filters out harmful blue light rays by up to 22%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of interrupting sleep patterns. The coating reduces glare for improved clarity.
One side has a matte finish to reduce glare and fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the laptop. Magnets make it easy to detach and reattach.
Supports federal government purchasing protocols.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.