A1000 Telescoping C-Clamp Desktop Mount
The Kensington A1000 Telescoping C-Clamp is a professional desktop mount for microphones, webcams, and lighting systems—the perfect accessory for keeping your video conferencing setup organized and professional. The adjustable height stand extends from 20” to 30” to accommodate standard webcam, microphone, and lighting system configurations. The 360° swivel mount provides flexible webcam or lighting angles, and cable management clips supports a tidy workspace. The A1020 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—a powerfully cohesive plug & play software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting.
- An adaptable mounting solution for microphones, webcams, and lights (3/8”, 1/4” and 5/8” adaptors included).
- Extends from 20” to 30” to accommodate standard webcam, microphone, and lighting configurations.
- Keeps unsightly cords organized and out of your workspace—allowing for a clean and tidy video conferencing setup.
- Offers more positioning flexibility for webcams and lights so you can get the perfect angle every time.
- Attaches to the sides of desks and platforms ranging from 0.5” to 3.5” to provide stable and organized support for accessories—and more space on your desktop.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment and budget by combining with other accessories, such as a Webcam (W2000) or Ring Light (L1000).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the A1000 with a 2-year warranty.
Built for Video Conferencing
Mounting solution for microphones, webcams, and lighting systems.
Extends from 20” to 30”.
Cable Management Clips
Keeps unsightly cords organized and out of your workspace.
1/4” 360° Swivel Mount
Provides flexible angles and positioning opportunities for webcams and lights.
Fits Most Desks
Attaches to desks and platforms ranging from 0.5” to 3.5”--for more space on your desktop.
Kensington Ecosystem Compatible
Combines with other accessories, such as a Webcam (W2000) or Ring Light (L1000).
Wipe Down Protection
Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
Industry Leading Warranty
A 2-year warranty is included.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.