L1000 Bicolor Ring Light with Webcam Mount
Kensington’s L1000 Bicolor Ring Light with Webcam Mount is an affordable, feature-rich lighting solution for quickly enhancing the way you look on video conference calls—providing optimum brightness for office environments and the ability to mount your webcam in the center of the ring for consistently perfect light distribution. Bicolor LEDs mimic lighting scenarios from sunrise to sunset, push button controls easily adjust brightness, and a ball joint mount offers flexible positioning. The L1000 is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—a powerfully cohesive plug & play software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting.
- 96 LEDs with 120° beam angle provide maximum light spread, a frosted lens distributes light evenly, and a max brightness of 960 lumens perfectly augments the lighting in most office environments.
- The bicolor LEDs offer a wide temperature range (cool, natural, or warm)—so you can select the best light for you at any time.
- Control the brightness of your L1000 with the push of a button—selecting between 20% and 100% via 10 increment settings.
- No outlet required—simply attach to any open USB-A port (5V/2.0A) on your computer, docking station, or other powered devices.
- Equipped with a webcam mount in the center of the light ring to ensure consistently perfect light distribution—even if you change the angle of your webcam. *Stand sold separately
- The 1/4” ball joint mount offers 360° horizontal rotation and 200° of vertical movement so you can easily accommodate the best camera angles.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment by combining with other accessories, like a Telescoping Desk Stand (A1010) or Pro 1080p Auto Focus Webcam (W2050).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the L1000 with a 2-year warranty.
Optimized Office Lighting
Distributes light evenly and eliminates harsh face shadows.
Adjustable Color Temperature
Select the best light color for you (cool, natural or warm).
Push Button Controls
Easily change lighting levels at the touch of a button.
No outlet required—simply attach to any open USB-A port (5V/2.0A).
Center-Ring Webcam Mount*
Perfect light distribution—even if you change the angle of your webcam. *Stand sold separately
Easily accommodate the best camera angles (360° horizontal; 200° vertical).
Kensington Ecosystem Compatible
Combines with other accessories such as Desk Stand (A1010) or Webcam (W2050).
Wipe Down Protection
Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion.
Industry Leading Warranty
A 2-year warranty is included.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.