W2000 1080p Auto Focus Webcam
Kensington’s W2000 1080p Auto Focus Webcam delivers high-quality video (1080p @ 30fps), an omnidirectional microphone, and unique features for privacy, camera placement, and low light imaging. The W2000 is optimized to help you look your best on today’s most popular video conferencing applications and is part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—a powerfully cohesive software and accessory experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting. Whether you’re working from home or from the office, the W2000 simply presents you, only better—on Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, and more.
- The W2000 delivers high-quality 1080p video—using automatic focus and light correction technology to present you, only better. Perfect for Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, and more.
- Simple and powerful Kensington Konnect™ software simplifies customizing your video settings with the click of a button.
- An integrated lens cover lets you easily control who sees you, and a narrow 75° diagonal field of view provides a personal and private video frame ideal for 1-on-1 calls while reducing background clutter
- Manually adjust your webcam up to 37° vertically and 360° horizontally to ensure the best camera angles, and use the electronic pan, tilt, and 2x zoom (ePTZ) to optimize your video frame.
- A built-in omnidirectional microphone incorporates noise-reduction technology to ensure you are heard in every meeting, podcast, and presentation.
- Accommodates both USB-A and USB-C devices like laptops and desktops—so you can present like a pro on any device.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment and budget by combining with other accessories, such as a Desktop Stand (K87651) and Ring Light (K87653).
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the W2000 with a 2-year warranty.
Optimized Video Technology
1080p (1920x1080/30fps)—with automatic focus and light correction technology.
Simple & Powerful Kensington Konnect™ Software
Customize your video settings with the click of a button.
Narrow 75° diagonal field and an integrated lens cover.
Includes electronic pan, tilt, and zoom (ePTZ) and manually moves 37° vertically and 360° horizontally.
Omni-directional microphone with noise-reduction technology.
USB-A to USB-C Adapter Included
Accommodates both USB-A and USB-C devices like laptops and desktops.
Kensington Ecosystem Compatible
Create a tailored setup by combining with other Kensington video conferencing accessories.
Wipe Down Protection
Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion.
Industry Leading Warranty
Trusted reliability with a 2-year warranty.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.