W2050 Pro 1080p Auto Focus Webcam
Kensington’s W2050 Pro 1080p Auto Focus Webcam provides a wide field of view to accommodate multiple participants and adds the professional touch to today’s video conferencing applications. Optimized to showcase you, your team, or your background, the W2050 delivers high-quality video (1080p @ 30fps), dynamic zoom, two omnidirectional stereo microphones, flexible camera placement, and enhanced low light imaging. Host a meeting, highlight your location, present a whiteboard, or conduct a product demo. Be a part of Kensington’s Professional Video Conferencing ecosystem—an elevated experience that empowers you to spend more time collaborating and less time troubleshooting. The W2050 provides a powerfully flexible experience—on Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, and more.
- The 93° diagonal field of view is ideal for team meetings, lectures, or presenting products—and the integrated lens cover allows you to control when you are seen.
- Glass lenses deliver high-quality video at 1080p (1920x1080/30fps)—with automatic focus and large sensor for enhanced low-light performance.
- Customize your video settings with the click of a button. Use Kensington Konnect™ to optimize your focus, lighting, and experience in any setting.
- Manually adjust your webcam up to 37° vertically and 360° horizontally to ensure the best camera angles. Take control with electronic pan, tilt, and 2x zoom (ePTZ) to showcase you, your products, or your team.
- Two omnidirectional stereo microphones with noise-reduction technology ensure you sound professional in every meeting and presentation.
- The W2050 accommodates both USB-A and USB-C devices like laptops and desktops—so you can present like a pro on any device.
- Create a tailored Professional Video Conferencing setup based on your environment and budget by combining the W2050 with a Desktop Stand (K87651) and Ring Light (K87653)—and Kensington Konnect™ will bring it all together.
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Connect with confidence knowing Kensington stands behind the W2050 with a 2-year warranty.
Wide Video Frame with Privacy
93° diagonal field of view and integrated lens cover.
Professional Video Technology
1080p (1920x1080/30fps)—with automatic focus and enhanced low-light performance.
Simple & Powerful Kensington Konnect™ Software
Customize your video settings with the click of a button.
Includes electronic pan, tilt, and 2x zoom (ePTZ) and manually moves 37° vertically and 360° horizontally.
Omnidirectional Stereo Microphones
Two microphones with noise-reduction technology.
USB-A to USB-C Adapter Included
Accommodates both USB-A and USB-C devices like laptops and desktops.
Kensington Ecosystem Compatible
Combines with other accessories such as a Desktop Stand (K87651) and Ring Light (K87653).
Wipe Down Protection
Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.* *No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion.
Industry Leading Warranty
A 2-year warranty is included.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.