Blackbelt for Surface Pro 9
Designed exclusively for Surface Pro, the BlackBelt™ Rugged Case for Surface Pro 9 is the ultimate case for protecting your Surface Pro—delivering military-grade protection and professional next-level features for productivity, security, and privacy.
- Built in collaboration with Microsoft for exceptional quality, form, fit, and function.
- Ready for anything, this case meets wipe down (MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids) and drop testing (MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Shock) standards.
- A self-adjusting hand strap provides a firm grip, a stretch band to secure and protect your Type Cover or Signature keyboard, and the removable Surface Pen holder accommodates Surface, Classroom, and Slim pen styles (Surface Pen not included).
- Thin, lightweight, and easy to use when traveling—the design provides full access to the Surface Pro kickstand, and the hand strap automatically stows when not in use so the device can lie flat and stable.
- Precision cutouts provide unhindered access to all ports and heat dissipation channels protect your device from overheating.
- Support for a cable lock allows you to protect your investment with a Kensington keyed or combination cable lock, sold separately (K68134WW or K68130WW).
- Reduce the risk of exposing sensitive and valuable information to unwanted viewers with a privacy screen from Kensington, sold separately (K51700WW).
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty and a dedicated support team—rest assured with the knowledge that you are covered by Kensington.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.