SureTrack™ Dual Wireless Mouse
- Provides multiple pairing options – connect to a laptop or mobile smart device via Bluetooth 3.0 or 5.0 (Bluetooth LE) to save a valuable USB port, or to a desktop PC via the 2.4GHz USB-A Nano dongle
- The high-performance optical sensor tracks quickly and accurately on even the most difficult modern office surfaces, including glass, granite, lacquer, marble and wood
- Meets corporate security protocols and protects your data from potential hackers with government-grade encryption technology
- Easily adjust the cursor speed to meet your needs by selecting the appropriate DPI level (1200/2400/4000) –higher DPI for casual browsing or word processing and lower DPI for precision editing
- Works with Windows, Chrome OS, macOS and Android OS. An ideal mouse for desktop PCs with or without Bluetooth functionality, and newer devices with Bluetooth LE, like the Surface Pro and MacBook Pro
Adaptable Wireless Pairing
Connects to a variety of devices.
Advanced Tracking Technology
Works on almost any surface.
AES 128-bit Encryption
Meets AES standards.
Triple DPI Button
Allows users to easily adjust between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Works with a variety of operating systems and offers full coverage for all computing devices.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.