Eco-Friendly Laptop Sleeve
Made from recycled water bottles, the 12” Eco-Friendly Laptop Sleeve carrying case not only helps protect laptops and tablets from scratches, bumps and drops, it helps protect the planet. Perfect for most laptops and tablets up to 12.5” (see product specifications for sleeve dimensions). Exterior storage pockets keep accessories and adapters stowed and protected when not in use, while helping to avoid accidentally scratching or damaging the laptop. An adjustable shoulder strap and integrated handle offer multiple carry options. Premium zippers and stitching are built to last. Integrated ID holder, great for students and professionals alike. Two-year warranty.
- Each Eco-Friendly Laptop Sleeve is made from approximately four recycled water bottles otherwise destined for landfills or our oceans.
- Fleece-lined interior helps keep your laptop or tablet protected from scratches, bumps and drops. Perfect for most laptops and tablets up to 12.5" (see product specifications for sleeve dimensions).
- Exterior storage pockets keep accessories and adapters stowed and protected when not in use, while helping to avoid accidentally scratching or damaging the laptop or tablet.
- Use the adjustable, removable shoulder strap, integrated handle or slide the entire sleeve into a backpack, briefcase or bag - you’ve got a host of carrying options.
- Built to last with premium materials including water-repellent fabric, high-quality zippers and stitching.
- Integrated ID holder helps easily identify and locate the owner if lost or misplaced. Great for students and professionals alike.
- Two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.