MK7500F QuietType™ Pro Silent Mechanical Keyboard with Meeting Controls
Built by professionals for the modern workplace, the MK7500F QuietType™ Pro Silent Mechanical Keyboard with Meeting Controls elevates your typing experience with the precision, comfort, durability, and universal compatibility required for all-day productivity and focus—and tactile keys that set a new standard for quiet keying. Type with confidence knowing you are not distracting others. Enhance your productivity with convenient video conferencing controls and customizable keys via optional software. Quieter than normal conversation or background music, Kailh Midnight Pro Silent Tactile switches ensure a responsive and quiet typing experience. Durable ergonomic design supports all-day comfort. Adjustable white backlight adapts to any environment. Includes full-size aluminum frame, high-quality laser etched ABS keycaps, dampening pads, dual position feet, and gel wrist rest pad in a sealed IPX4-certified spill-proof design with washable silicon dust cover. The MK7500F offers 128-bit AES government-grade encryption security. Optional software provides additional productivity-enhancing customization options. Wipe down protection certified. Includes professional support and 3-year limited warranty.
- Provides responsive keys, a quiet typing experience, n-key roll over (NKRO), and universal compatibility for Windows and macOS.
- Combines tactile switches with sound dampening pads so you are not distracting others or disrupting a call or meeting.
- Connect up to five devices using Bluetooth, included 2.4GHz USB receiver, or included USB-A cable.
- Durable ergonomic design supports all-day typing comfort.
- Enhance productivity with built-in meeting controls for video conferencing and customize your experience by programming keys to meet your workflow needs.
- White backlight allows for easy key identification in low light settings.
- Verified and tested to protect your mechanical keyboard from the accidental spills that occur in busy workspaces.
- Meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids with disinfectants with no degradation.***No visual degradation or inability to use as directed upon test completion
- Includes three-year limited warranty.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.