OfficeAssist™ Multi-Function Copyholder
- Multiple desk items in one to save space, while keeping you organized and comfortable; Foldable legs hold thick books steady (Up to 6.6 lbs./3 kg)
- Sturdy dual page orientation copyholder/clipboard/bookstand with a strong clip secures up to 50 sheets in portrait or landscape orientation, keeping printed materials comfortably elevated.
- Magnetic dry-erase whiteboard lets you easily write or attach notes, ideas, messages, whatever you can think of (markers not included); Portable enough to take from room to room
- Cell phone holder keeps phone easily within reach and view; Includes built-in cable management for charging
- Pen holder is perfect for dry-erase pens, markers, and more (pens, etc. not included); Pre-drilled holes easily mount to VESA monitor arm for improved viewing (VESA monitor arm sold separately)
Multiple Desk Items in One
Saves space, while keeping you organized and comfortable.
Sturdy Dual Page Orientation Copyholder/Clipboard/Bookstand
Strong clip secures up to 50 sheets in portrait or landscape orientation, keeping printed materials comfortably elevated. Foldable legs hold thick books steady*. *Up to 6.6 lbs./3 kg
Magnetic Dry-Erase Whiteboard
Easily write or attach notes, ideas, messages, whatever you can think of*. Portable enough to take from room to room. *Markers and erasers not included.
Cell Phone Holder
Keeps phone easily within reach and view. Built-in cable management for charging.
Perfect for dry-erase pens, markers, and more*. *Not included.
Pre-drilled holes easily mount to VESA monitor arm for improved viewing*. *VESA monitor arm sold separately.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.