SD2000P USB-C 5Gbps Single 4K Nano Dock
Ideal for hot-desking, hoteling, home office and educational environments requiring a single monitor solution, Kensington’s SD2000P USB-C Single 4K Nano Dock with 60W Power Delivery is Thunderbolt 3 compatible and provides users with a simple connection to a desktop setup. The SD2000P allows users to choose between HDMI or DP++ video ports to accommodate different monitor setups, connect to their favorite USB accessories using two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, and use the USB-C 3.2 Gen1 connection to transfer up to 5Gbps of data while powering their device. Built on USB-C technology and Power Delivery 3.0, users can connect with confidence to a PC, MacBook, iPad Pro (2018 or newer), Chromebook or Samsung (Galaxy, Note and Tab) knowing the SD2000P will let them expand their workspace, use their favorite accessories, and power their device at the same time.
- Best For: USB-C devices that support Power Delivery and a Single 4K Monitor
- Connection Technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.13 or above, Chrome 44 or above, iPad OS 13.4 or above, Android OS 9 or later
- # of Monitors Supported: 1
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI v1.4 or 1 x DisplayPort v1.2++
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single Monitor: 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Plug & Play installation without the need for drivers or downloads
- System Requirements: Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Samsung DeX support is available on Kensington’s USB-C docking stations [SD1500*, SD1600P, SD2000P, SD4600P**, SD4610P**, SD4620P** and SD4800P**]. Samsung models supported (S8, S8+, Note 8, S9, S9+, Note 9, S10, S10+) must be running Android OS 9 or later and Samsung OS One UI 1.0 or later. Please note that Samsung DeX only supports one external display at HD+ (1600 × 900), FHD (1920 x 1080) or WQHD (2560 x 1440) with an aspect ratio of 16:9. *charging is not supported on this model **only a single display is supported on this model
- Original Apple M1 - While this docking station will work with the original M1 MacBook, only a single video output is supported. For multi-monitor support on your original M1 MacBook, see our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations (ex: SD4700P, SD4750P, SD4780P, SD4900P, etc.) or USB-A DisplayLink adapters (DisplayPort K33989, HDMI K33988, DVI-I K33974). NOTE: Newer Apple devices (M1 Max and M1 Pro, etc.) are not impacted and support multiple monitors without issue on Thunderbolt docking stations.
- Optimized for your Windows 11 docking station needs, including support for Snap Layouts and Snap Groups.
Working with any laptop equipped with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 and supporting Windows, Mac and Chrome operating systems, the SD2000P allows you to connect with confidence. iPad Pro (2018 or later) running iPad OS 13.4+, and Samsung Galaxy, Note and Tab devices running Android OS 9+ are also supported.
A Complete Desktop Experience for iPad Pro (2018 or newer)
Unlock a complete desktop experience with SD2000P and your USB-C based iPad Pro (2018 or newer). With support for Single 4K @ 30Hz to an external monitor, you can extend (or mirror) your display beyond the iPad for applications like Apple TV, iMovie, and Keynote while charging your iPad at rapid speed (15V/3A), achieve Gigabit Ethernet, connect a wired keyboard and mouse and much more.
Allows users to transfer data, video, and audio while providing up to 60W of power delivery* to USB-C enabled laptops using the included 1M USB-C cable for a simple plug and play experience. The setup also provides users with a quick connect and disconnect since it eliminates the need to connect the laptop’s power adapter at the desk. *Supported USB-C devices with PD function only
Versatile 4K Video Connections
Offers output options for HDMI (4K@30Hz) or DP++ (4K@30Hz) to a single external monitor, TV or projector for spectacular true-to-life images**. This versatility allows you to connect with confidence to varying desktop setups. **Host device must support Alt mode over USB-C
3 USB Ports
Extend your productivity capabilities via two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (up to 5Gbps) with charging up to 5V/1.5A per port***, and one USB-C 3.1 Gen1 port (up to 5Gbps) with power delivery for an external device (5V/3A). ***USB charging is supported at 5V/1.5A per port when the laptop is connected, and at 5V/2.4A per port when the laptop is not connected
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable 1Gbps wired networking connection.
Kensington Security Slot
Allows you to easily implement a cable lock from the #1 brand in physical device security to protect your technology investment from potential thieves.
Zero Footprint Mounting
The dock can be mounted to the back of any 75mm or 100mm VESA compatible external display (mounting plate sold separately - K33959WW), allowing you to keep a tidier desktop.
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software
Enables the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock.
Enhance your productivity with Samsung DeX
With support for Samsung DeX, Kensington’s USB-C docking stations allow you to do more by having a computer-like experience with your Samsung Galaxy, Note and Tab devices.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.