Simple Solutions™ Wired Compact Keyboard with Lightning Connector
The Simple Solutions™ Wired Compact Keyboard with Lightning Connector is the ideal classroom plug-and-play iPad keyboard. Features include full-size, responsive scissor keys for a comfortable and precise typing experience; 14 shortcut keys to quickly navigate common iOS keyboard commands; durable, lightweight, compact design; and a caps lock LED indicator. Wired Apple Lightning connection delivers reliable performance without the need for batteries or charging; MFi certified to work with Apple iPads and iPhones with a Lightning Connector. Two-year warranty.
- Full-sized, responsive scissor keys offer a comfortable and precise typing experience. Fourteen shortcut keys allow you to quickly navigate through common iOS keyboard commands.
- This durable, lightweight, and compact keyboard is ideal for daily classroom use.
- Caps lock indicator provides a visual signal for more efficient typing.
- Plug-and-play wired Apple Lightning connection delivers reliable performance without the need for software or batteries.
- MFi Certified so you know it’s safe to use with Apple iPad and iPhone. Additionally, the Simple Solutions™ Wired Compact Keyboard with Lightning Connector exceeds the privacy requirements set out by the Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers and the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium.
- A two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.