SmartFit® One-Touch Height Adjustable Dual Monitor Arm
Improve posture, promote proper eye alignment and support neck and shoulder comfort with the Kensington SmartFit® One-Touch Height Adjustable Dual Monitor Arm. Ergonomically designed to promote wellness and increase productivity, the SmartFit One-Touch Height Adjustable Dual Monitor Arm incorporates Kensington’s patented SmartFit technology to simplify proper fit and allows users to adjust the height, depth and angle of their monitors for individualized comfort. Stable at any monitor position, users can easily switch from landscape to portrait mode, or from stacked to side-by-side configurations. An ideal monitor arm for the modern office and a perfect complement to the SmartFit Sit/Stand Desk (K52804WW).
- SmartFit® System simplifies ideal ergonomic height positioning using scientifically proven research to support proper fit.
- One-Touch Adjustable Arms with Built-In Gas Spring simplifies height adjustment (6.7”-19.9” or 170mm-505mm), provides 180° swivel and monitor rotation, +/- 90° tilt adjustment, and allows monitors to smoothly move up, down, forward and back for full motion articulation.
- Stability Focused Design supports 13”-32” flat or curved monitors weighing up to 19.8lbs (9kg) and ensures monitors are stable and steady in any position.
- Easy to Install with included quick release detachable VESA plate (75mm or 100mm), c-clamp (desktop thickness range: 0.39”–3.3” or 10mm-85mm) and grommet (diameter range: 0.41”-1.97” or 10.5mm-50mm) installation options, and included tool kit to simplify removal.
- Cable Management System keeps monitor cables organized for a tidier workspace.
- Kensington Durability meets ANSI/BIFMA performance and safety standards.
Simplifies ideal ergonomic height positioning using scientifically proven research to support proper fit.
One-Touch Adjustable Arms with Built-In Gas Spring
Full motion articulation allows you to easily customize the position of the monitors in your workstation. Move monitors up, down, forward and backwards with 6.7”-19.9” or 170mm-505mm height adjustment, 180° swivel and rotation and +/- 90° tilt adjustment.
Stability Focused Design
Supports 13”-32” flat or curved monitors weighing up to 19.8lbs (9kg) and ensures monitors are stable and steady in any position.
Easy to Install
Includes quick release detachable VESA plate (75mm or 100mm), c-clamp (desktop thickness range: 0.39”–3.3” or 10mm-85mm) and grommet (diameter range: 0.41”-1.97” or 10.5mm-50mm) installation options, and included tool kit to simplify removal.
Cable Management System
Keeps monitor cables organized for a tidier workspace.
Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA performance and safety standards.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.