SmartFit® One-Touch Height Adjustable Single Monitor Arm
The SmartFit® One-Touch Height Adjustable Single Monitor Arm makes it easy to find the proper monitor height (and a neutral, comfortable posture) with its patented SmartFit® System and fully articulating design. Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA standards, a heavy duty build guarantees stability in every position while its gas spring monitor mount makes adjusting your monitor’s height, depth, and angle effortless —from landscape to portrait mode. The product’s built-in Cable Management System organizes and conceals cables while the arm lifts your external monitor up and out of the way, decluttering and clearing valuable desk space at once. Kensington Durability guarantees a more ergonomic workspace for years to come.
- With SmartFit®, finding the proper monitor height for maximum comfort as easy as 1-2-3. Simply match your hand size to the color on the provided chart, set the height to your color, and you're done.
- The Kensington SmartFit® One-Touch Height Adjustable Single Monitor Arm makes adjusting your external monitor’s height, depth, and angle effortless. With 6.7′′-19.9′′ (170 mm-505 mm) height adjustment, +/-90° swivel and monitor rotation, and +/-90° tilt adjustment, the product’s fully articulating design gives you total control over the placement of your monitor, from landscape to portrait mode. Its Counterbalance Tension Adjustment allows you to “tighten” or “loosen” the arm to accommodate a range of monitor weights with the same effortlessness and stability (Allen wrench included).
- The Kensington SmartFit® One-Touch Height Adjustable Single Monitor Arm is stable in any position, supporting a 13′′-34′′ flat or curved monitor weighing up to 19.8 lbs (9 kg).
- The Kensington SmartFit® One-Touch Height Adjustable Single Monitor Arm is mountable by c-clamp (desktop thickness range: 0.39′′–3.3′′ or 10mm-85mm) or grommet (desktop thickness range: 0.39"-3.1" or 10mm-80mm; grommet hole diameter range: 0.41′′-1.97′′ or 10.5mm-50mm) —tool kit included. Its non-permanent, non-marking installation makes removal easy. An included quick-release, detachable VESA plate 75mm or 100 mm) makes the arm ideal for VESA mountable monitors.
- The Kensington SmartFit® One-Touch Height Adjustable Single Monitor Arm’s built-in Cable Management System keeps cables out of sight and organized, held within the arm itself.
- The Kensington SmartFit® One-Touch Height Adjustable Single Monitor is tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA performance and safety standards.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.
|Packaging Width||19.13in (48.59cm)||Packaging Length||12.40in (31.50cm)|
|Packaging Height||4.50in (11.43cm)||Packaging Weight||9.30lbs (4.22kg)|