VeriMark™ Guard USB-C Fingerprint Key - FIDO2, WebAuthn/CTAP2, & FIDO U2F - Cross Platform
The VeriMark™ Guard USB-C Fingerprint Key - FIDO2, WebAuthn/CTAP2, & FIDO U2F - Cross Platform offers the latest in biometric authentication. FIDO2 and FIDO U2F certified with expanded authentication options, including strong single-factor (passwordless), dual, multi-factor, and Tap-and-Go for FIDO U2F services. Maximum compatibility with web services including Google, Facebook, and Microsoft (for Windows Hello, refer to VeriMark or VeriMark IT), with support for Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari. Exceeds industry standards for false acceptance rate (FAR) and false rejection rate (FRR). Supports GDPR compliance and is TAA-compliant.
- Designed for Windows 10, this biometric authentication solution with security key functionality supports the latest web browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari). Cross-platform compatibility on macOS and ChromeOS is supported via our Tap-and-Go feature (i.e. security key). Please note that some services may require Security Key sign in setup to be performed on a Windows-based computer, in order to allow biometric authentication; see our support page (kensington.com/software/verimark-setup) for a list of compatible services. Tap-and-Go combines a username and password with second-factor security key authentication, to enable extra security on non-FIDO2 services.
- FIDO2 and FIDO U2F certified, VeriMark™ Guard offers expanded authentication options for FIDO2 biometric authentication services as well as FIDO U2F services requiring security key functionality. Provides strong single-factor (passwordless), dual, multi-factor, and Tap-and-Go support, making it the best biometric authentication key on the market. Supports up to 10 fingerprints.
- While FIDO2 is the latest in comprehensive online security, with new services being added all the time, not all services support this standard yet. VeriMark™ Guard was developed to allow biometric and security key authentication, so it can grow with you and your authentication needs. We encourage you to view our listing of services under the support section (kensington.com/software/verimark-setup) of our site, to ensure you receive the best possible experience.
- Encrypted end-to-end security with Match-in-Sensor™ Fingerprint Technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability with anti-spoofing technology. Exceeds industry standards for false rejection rate (FRR 2%) and false acceptance rate (FAR 0.001%).
- Compact design features protective cover and tether for easy transport and to help prevent loss when not in use.
- Can be used to support cybersecurity measures consistent with (but not limited to) such privacy laws and regulations as GDPR, BIPA, and CCPA. TAA-compliant, so it’s ready for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations.
- Two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
If you are not satisfied with your Kensington purchase, please call 1-800-243-2972 within 30 days of receipt to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions. We're available to support you from Monday - Friday from 7:30am until 6:30pm PT.
Products may be returned for a full refund of the product purchase price plus applicable taxes within 30 days of receipt. Orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and all shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer. All refunds will be refunded via the payment method the order was received.
Kensington recommends that you use a carrier that offers tracking for all returns and that you insure your package and declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use these services, you are responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. To ensure proper credit, packages should be returned with clearly marked with the RMA number and packing slip placed in the shipment prior to returning to Kensington. If you return product without an RMA number, your shipment will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Kensington product, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-243-2972. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product.
If you receive a damaged product, you must notify Kensington within 48 hours of delivery at 1-800-243-2972. Kensington will investigate the claim and notify the freight company of the damage. Please retain all packaging in the event that Kensington or the freight company needs to inspect it. These investigations may take several days but merchandise replacements will be processed as soon as possible.